
And I'm sorry to say, but we need this, badly. The weather has been so miserably cold and wet and gross (dirty snow = not cute) and it was just so damn time.
OMG. LML.
Things I'm excited for:
*SUN
*Feeling warm, not wearing socks...or gloves, or scarves, or hats...yeah
*OCEAN!!! Dayum I miss the ocean, and this one's turquoise!
*Umbrella drinks, poolside!
*Ima eat a conch shell or whatevs, or however you eat that stuff
*Mosey-in' around, not working
*go to the outdoor market, buy tourist crap
*drink Kalik beer ("What’s great about cowbells? Anyone can play them. What’s great about Kalik? Anyone can drink it.")
Things we may or may not do, depending on if we want to make the effort:
*nature ride in jeep around national park
*swim with dolphins (honestly, this is "ambitious" to me)
*go to the Casino, win hella money
*snorkelin'
*fishin'
We'll probably just sit our asses on the beach staring at the clear water and that thing called "the sun" drinking pina coladas the whole time...I can't wait. Crap I need to stock up on more SPF Murtaugh+.
6 comments:
By the way, even though you REALLY deserve this (perhaps more than anyone I know) for a) moving to DC, b) dating a law student and c) living through snowoverit, I still hate you.
:)
I totally deserve it! Payback for all the "aah, another sunny day" status updates coming in from the W Coast ;)
Wow....what a great haircut, perfect for the beach!
new bangs and the beach totally go together!
Gorgeous new look AND fabulous trip planned...I'll have what she's having!
YOU get a haircut! YOU get a vacation!
Post a Comment