Monday, February 01, 2010

When Life Gives You Venison, Pt. II, and weekend re-cap

I call this, "A trip to Deutchland" - ! It's not 100% German, but we did have the kraut, and the cabbage, and the venison dogs, so it's pretty close.

How was y'allz weekend? From the comments on Friday it sounded like you guys had some awesome times lined up. Me, I'm still detoxing from all the pita pizzas I made (what's wrong with me!?!?) and my liquor "tastings" (as I'm calling it). Yeah, stayed out till 2am Friday which is DEFINITELY on my Murtaugh List. I had to sleep twelve hours, watch many episodes of Teen Mom and stay in my snuggie all day in order to recover.

Now it's Monday, a fresh start, and I haven't lost any points...yet. And we're off!

3 comments:

Molly said...

My Friday went as planned, but I spent the rest of the weekend popping antibiotics, sleeping and listening to the Ricky Gervais podcast...wild life! Sounds like your weekend rocked!

mansionmogul said...

it's all about balance, in't it?

Molly said...

Yep, just needed some down time and I actually really loved it.