Friday, April 30, 2010

Question Friday

If you could have any talent, or be really good at any one thing, what would it be?

Since FOREVER I've always wished I could be a really good singer. Like, REALLY good. I always wanted to be the girl asked to sing the national anthem at assemblies, or the one who got the solo in choir. Alas, I am a barely-passable (really, barely) alto and I can sing about two notes. Karaoke only happens in my nightmares or in the protective non-judging walls of my car.

Is there a talent you've secretly always wished for?

10 comments:

Megan said...

Mine's singing too. I call it my selfish wish- Y'know, if the genie came out of the bottle, wishing for something like being able to really belt something out would be a selfish thing (instead of world peace or something like that). When I was a kid I would lip synch in front of my mirror for HOURS on end, pretending I was a rock star!

mansionmogul said...

Oh gurl...seriously! Every time I watch Glee now I wish I was the one doing a duet and rocking it out...

jowens said...

Is being able to eat whatever you want without gaining weight a talent? Probably not. I always wished I could dance, I'm stiff as a board on the dance floor.

mansionmogul said...

Oooh! Ok I change mine - I want that one. I would never stop eating pizza.

HBIC said...

um. singing. hands down. and other real musical talent. Then I wouldn't be humiliated at Karaoke everytime I get convinced to do it.

mansionmogul said...

How come neither one of us has any musical talent?!

Keene said...

Being Samuel L. Jackson. Even the crackhead part. Because he used the crackhead part to inform his art, and I appreciate that.

Keene said...

Wait, no, staying on task. God, that would be useful...

mansionmogul said...

I bet Sam Jackson can stay on task like a MotherF#cker.

Megan said...

Oh my god, I just got a look from across the hall because I laughed out loud. I bet he CAN stay on task like a MotherF#cker.

BAH!