Had a delightfully relaxing weekend over here. Worked on some freelance projects and walked around in the *sunshine*! It's getting so pretty in DC. I'm going to miss how lush everything gets here. It's not just cherry trees, it's everything! Even our alley looks better when it's covered in vines.
We walked to the market Saturday underneath a cherry tree ceiling!
Go Sounders!
You guys know how much I love wisteria. It's here!
Oh yeah...apparently on Thursday night there was a random hurricane of sorts? For only an hour...? I was out having a delightful dinner with a friend and we saw the lights kept flickering in the restaurant. But then when I left there was absolutely no wind, and it wasn't raining anymore. Huh? I came home to a giant tree having fallen down near my street. And on Saturday we saw this bad boy:
Whoops! Guess this tree blew over on that car. It looked like it was all rotted out at the roots. D'oh!
A purple door, with purple wisteria. How awesome would it be to sit on your back patio with good friends and lemonade with this stuff breezing about above you? Answer: SO awesome.




6 comments:
love these pictures,d
Thanks, Dad! Tragedy about that cute red car, amiright?!
Jealous! Granted, I did spend my whole weekend with goats in the backyard... One of them escaped this morning, and I'm devastated that I missed John running around the backyard in his work clothes trying to lure an ornery goat back on it's leash with a piece of old bread.
omg, that is THE BEST story I've EVER heard! :)
I want to sit under wisteria with you and drink wine! Pretty please!
-ish
Oooh! Me too! It shall happen. I demand the Universe to make it so!
Post a Comment