Friday, May 07, 2010

List & Comment Friday: VIVA LAS DEJAVU

You Guys - how crazy is it that this time last year I was planning a trip to Vegas to visit my good friend and her new baby...and this year I'm doing the same thing!? Weird coincidence? Or does Vegas just make people want to make babies? I dunno - I better not drink the water while I'm there ;)
My list of things I want to do in Vegas this year:
1. Meet my friend's new baby! (obvs)
2. Sip mai tais poolside with my gal pals
3. Laugh at the "volcano" erupting at the Mirage
4. See the Mirage Tigers
5. Hopefully make it out to the Neon Graveyard
6. See old Vegas?
7. Paris Buffet
8. Dare we go to the NYNY again? I still haven't done the roller coaster there.
9. SEE CHER - duh!

Do y'all have any must-do ideas for Vegas? What's your fave thing about Vegas?

4 comments:

Megan said...

Ditto EVERYTHING you've said! The roller coaster is pretty fun. Let's hope it's not 120 degrees again, so we won't get shot at.

Seriously, so excited- less than 50 days 'till we'll be poolside.

mansionmogul said...

Oh it's so on, Gurl.

Paula Skarr Photography said...

I'm a big fan of hitting up that little greasy spoon in Bill's Gambling Hall for a late night breakfast after a long day of Yard Margs ;)

mansionmogul said...

Oooh, good tip! We will def need some hangover food...