So true.
--
I know this is old news but I just wanted to talk about how I think I had a different reaction than most people to the whole "banned Lane Bryant Ad" scandal. So ABC and Fox momentarily banned the Lane Bryant lingerie commercial from airing, because it was too sexy, despite the fact that they air similar Victoria's Secret ads. So...double standard, yeah yeah, I get it. But the part I like about all this, is that when you watch the Lane Bryant ad it's obvious why the networks thought it was scandalous - this chick is WAY sexier than those 12-year-old-boy-bodied Victoria's Secret models. Vicky's doesn't get the same kind of reaction because those models have some sorry ass excuses for boobies. Just sayin'. Lane Bryant is going to sell some bras with this ad.
--
Cute NYC Subway masking tape. Buy it from KawaiiiThings. {via NYAO}
--
More quotes I'm stealing from Miss NoPoMo (I love every quote she posts):
"If your dominant intent is to feel joy while you are doing the work, your triad of intentions—freedom, growth and joy—will come quickly and easily into alignment. See your "career" as one of creating a joyful life experience. You are not a creator of things or a regurgitator of what someone else has created or a gatherer of stuff. You are a creator, and the subject of your creation is your joyful life experience. That is your mission. That is your quest. That is why you are here." - Abraham
"The success of love is in the loving - it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done." - Mother Teresa
--
Two different ways to make a bar:
Turn the IKEA "lack" shelf into one...{via CasaSugar}
Take an old trunk and make it into a "rolling" bar...{via AT}




3 comments:
What the crap? That Lane Bryant commercial is not bad...ugh. I know where my next bra is coming from.
Also, I steal my quotes from so many great sources...I'll keep 'em coming, my mogulling friend!
PS I want that trunk/liquor cabinet!
Can't wait to see you back with us in the PNW!
I'm kinda really in love with the suitcase bar!
Me too - now we need to keep our eyes out for an old suitcase - where the heck do you find one of those? Any in Grandma's basement?
Post a Comment