Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lounging in Cap Ferat and Villefrance Sur Mer

I look back on these pictures and think, "wow, all we did on the Riviera was eat" - and I'm cool with that!


Check it.

This is where we stayed - our B&B is behind trees and stuff, but it's there.

The no-cruise-ships photo. :)

Villefrance, where we ate dinner!

Hello, this is my house. CRAZY

Ok so Keene declared this one of his top - perhaps even FAVORITE - meal we had in Europe.

Mine was definitely awesome too. And huge. And messy.

Escargot! I've never had to de-shell them before. ADVENTURE. They were really really good.

Another night in Velleferance we went to this cute little place.

Chillin'

Documenting the wine choice.

Can't get enough pizza!

I had to order spag in all the ways it comes. This time, carbonara. YUM.

And then chocolate mousse. Can't go wrong here.

I leave you with Mira (sp?), the dog that lived at our B&B. She was super sweet.

Ok YOU GUYS. I have something kinda different planned for tomorrow's post - thinking about giving this whole "video blog" a go. If I did an "Ask MansionMogul" Fridays, would you be into it?

4 comments:

Josiane said...

I would be into Ask MansionMogul Fridays. Do you get to pick a topic or can I be as random as I wanna be?

mansionmogul said...

The more random, the better!

Megan said...

I love the idea of ask mansionmogul Fridays!!!

Paula Skarr Photography said...

What all is going on on Keene's plate w/ the shrimp and stuff? It looks amazing!