Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Park Güell

More from Spain! Here were are at Park Güell, another of Gaudi's fine places to visit. It's amaaaazing!!! So gorgeous looking over the city...and oh my the TILE. THE TILE, PEOPLE. Have a look...

This is where I "GraphicDesign-ed" Keene. He was all "that's weird, that type looks 70's" and I was like - that's because it's nouveau, which had a renaissance in the 70's! I almost NEVER get to school him :)

Dragon fountain guy.



Um....TILE.

...more TILE, oh and there's my fiancé.

Loved all the tile!

Whaaaaa?

I died.

Up the stairs to the park, benches on your right...



I want this in my backyard!

I also want it in Seattle.

Benches with a view.

The view. I give you...Barcelona.

You can't win 'em all. I wanted this tourist to take our pic with more of the view in the background. Not everyone's an awesome photog like me.

Looking down from the park above.

Wide open area of the park: vendors, musicians, people strolling.

Couples self-pic again!

The dudes were awesome. Can you spy Keene?

Cafe up above the park.

Isn't it fabulous?

This is the clearest pic I could manage of this awesome lizard guy. It is a popular picture spot.

Can't get enough benches. Thank you, Gaudi.

Amight? Was Gaudi a pimp or what? Seattle needs a Gaudi.

2 comments:

Paula Skarr Photography said...

Hey maybe you can get those guitar guys to play at your WEDDING!!!!

Paula Skarr Photography said...

And the little Ginger Bread House thingy is adoorbell!!!!