
1. SnOMG, 2. Bahamas, 3. I want to go back to there, 4. Return to Georgia Brown's in our Easter Best, 5. Friends visit DC, 6. Doughnuts at Tabard Inn, 7. So Squinty @Tabard, 8. Wheat beer & rose on our deck, 9. "Home of the famous chili dog", 10. Brunch at Perry's, 11. me n' Drew, 12. Loved this apartment, 13. Gradumakated!, 14. My family came to DC, 15. Return to NYC, 16. Empire State of Mind, 17. Washington Square Park, 18. Grown-up Date to PNB, 19. A goofy night with my girlfriends, 20. crazy eyes for Cher, 21. @Paris hotel, 22. Viva Las Vegas, 23. The best spag I've ever had, in Venice, 24. Fenice Opera House, 25. Burano Day, 26. MansionMogulling in Cap Ferrat, 27. Kickin' it on the French Riviera, 28. Pont du Gard Day, 29. Keene's #1 Fave Europe dish, 30. EAT PRAY LOVE in Barcelona, 31. Park Güell was amazing, 32. Sagrada Família, 33. We got Engaged!!!, 34. Went on a double date to the Nutcracker, 35. We moved and our new neighbors gave us an "oword" , 36. My sis and I on my 30th bday :)
4 comments:
It's a wonderful life!
SUCH a full year for you two! I love that you have this- it's fun for me to look at the pictures and think, "Oh yeah! That was this year that we did that!"
Happy 2011!
Exactly. You were a big part of my 2010, Megs! :)
Wheee! What a stellar and eventful year :) I'm glad you're back in Seattle!
Post a Comment