Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ask MansionMogul.

Enjoy yourselves a Vitamin-D-crazed "Ask MansionMogul" edition from Palo Alto, California:

_______________________________
I love all the questions! Keep them coming readers! What's on your mind? Do you need advice or ideas? Go ahead in the comments and Ask MM :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I finally have two good reasons to go to Standford: shopping and sunshine

Megan said...

Thank you MM! I knew that John was wrong. :)

Also- Jealous of sunshine.

Also- I have a laundry question. Do you and your fiance put your laundry in the same basket? Do you split it up? Do you have different baskets for white stuff and everything else? I need some laundry solutions.

mansionmogul said...

Excellent question! Stay tuned for my answer!

Andrea said...

oh should not have watched that. Now I miss you so much it hurts! Seriously you are ah-mazing.

Q for AMM: I have been attempting to paint horizontal stripes on my wall for months now. No matter how I meausure and tape the lines look wavy! Help! How can I get straight lines or what are some other cool painting ideas besides just painting the whole damn wall grey?

Q2 for AMM: Can you please show your enagement ring please? And share some wedding inspiration you are having for your big day? mk. thanks.

mansionmogul said...

Aw Gurl! Fabulous questions!!! They are going on the list for next Vlog! :) :) :)