2 1/2 years. That is how long we went with our mattress on the floor. And we are not college students! Anymore. I digress...eventually I decided to quit holding out for my "
dream bed" and bought a plain ole bedframe to just get this freakin' thing off the ground. I also bought a bedskirt for it, because I can't even express to you how tired I was of looking at that UGLY boxspring.
Behold, the BEFORE and AFTER:


I fully acknowledge that not everyone is crazy like me and would care about this stuff. But maybe you would after 2.5 years!
5 comments:
I think I would be! When I moved in with Tim, I had to also bring over my fitted sheets because he didn't have any! Gah! :-) Congrats on the bedframe - may it bring you serenity now.
omg, why does EVERY bachelor do that?! Single dudes: if you do not have fitted sheets on your bed, you must go get some TODAY!
Your story does bring me peace, Carrie :)
It's amazing all the storage you end up with when your bed is off the floor!!!!!
I am obsessive about it too!...I couldn't stand the bed on the floor even in college! I have always had a frame (just a metal one) and yeah, I like bedskirts..and the extra storage as well!..... and a headboard....if at all possible (totally obsessive)
-ish
Adult-Not?
Obviously, Adult,
Be proud.
Post a Comment