
It kinda stands out :)

The entrance. LOVE.

Gaudi's bust greets you at the door.

Not being subtle again...he's really rockin' that "organic" look in the foyer.

Awesome ceiling.

The middle of the building, looking up.

Another beautiful fantastic ceiling. Check that beautiful furniture in the background...

The colors and shapes were a bit softer her than at Batillo.

Lace. Railing.

Artifacts from inside the building.

Beautiful piece on display inside the building.

There be those arches again...only in brick this time...

Looking down through the center of the building.

View. Barcelona is so cool looking.

View...modern smashed up against historical buildings.



I had to post ALL of these, I just loved all the white tile against the bright blue sky.









Strike a pose!

And then it got really artyfarty. Keene caught me posing.

Ta-da!


Subtle, Gaudi. Real subtle.


Here I go taking my amateur video again, and slipping into accents...this time, Southern.
More shots from the rooftop...
EUROPE, THAT'S A WRAP! You Guys, I wouldn't trade our trip for anything. It was definitely a once-in-a-lifetime journey. We had so much fun, saw so much great new stuff we'd never seen, and have a lifetime of memories of our time there. Thanks for reading about our adventure. I can't wait for Keene & Brooke in Europe: The Sequel!
3 comments:
Love you, sweetness, so happy we got to experience all that together!
You definitely did Europe right. Awesome posts! I think "Brooke and Keene Hit Up Asia" needs to come before the European sequel though!
What an amazing experience :) And amazing pictures to go with it! GOOD TIMES :)
Post a Comment