Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ask MansionMogul: of the non-video variety

Y'all...friend-of-the-blog Paula asked MansionMogul some fabulous questions lately! I thought it would be easier to show you my answers in pictures.

Q: How have you decided to populate the cute little built-in hutch in your dining room?

A: Excellent inquiry! Well I came up with a brilliant plan (imho). I've always wanted a cool "bar" in our dining room, but here was this hutch just sitting there beckoning to be put to good use. There was also a giant pile of law books after our move. Law books = not sexy. Unless - you put them in their natural habitat: shelves of classic dark stained wood. Put them alongside the fabulous Waterford Crystal that Keene got as a graduation gift, and voila!
Con Law feels at home with the Grey Goose.
Ask MansionMogul, Part II (Question re:Headboards) - coming tomorrow!

No comments: