It's nearly TIME, Y'all! As someone who is planning a wedding this year, let's just say I'm VERY intrigued by this Royal Wedding. I can hardly wait to see what Kate will be wearing. I hope it's not boring! I remember hearing about Charles and Diana when I was a kid. I wonder if I'll be telling my daughters all about this wedding some day? This whole thing is super romantic and a fairytale! Although, probably more for everyone else than for Kate - I bet she is freaking out right now. I hope she has some good meds. Good luck Kate!!!
This is like how exciting the last prez inauguration was for other people...but for culture/romance/royalty whores like me! I mean...this blog is
MansionMogul, after all :)

Supercute Sampler {via
TheSavvyCrafter}

Do you think if the Fiance and I had a wedding "route" that anyone would show up? {from
HouseThatLarsBuilt}
2 comments:
I'd be alllll over your wedding route!!! Would you be in a horse-drawn carriage!?
~P
OF COURSE!!! :)
Post a Comment