Just scratching the surface here (this is just the start of my exhaustive search) - I present to you:
1. Badgley Mischka Lelah

2. Badgley Mischka Dusk

3. RSVP Alli

4. Nina Electra
Please throw in your vote for your favorite here. Also, any links to other fabulous wedding shoe possibilities would of course be appreciated!
9 comments:
Ummmmm . . . . ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! Can't you have a "ceremony shoe", "pictures shoe", "reception shoe", and "takin' off from the reception shoe"? Seems like the obvs way to go ;)
~P
Excellent point!!!!!!!
#3. Fo shooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
AGREE w/P...all. No runt in this litter! - d
OOO I love them all! But I am partial to number 1 and 4. However I LOVE the idea of different shoes for different parts of the wedding!! You are going to be such a beautiful bride!!
#4! mom
I vote the Badgley Mischkas!
Ack! I love them all! I think #1 might be my favorite though (or #3)
and...not to feed the problem...but have you seen the shoes here:
http://www.bhldn.com/the-shop_shoes/
they even have awesome "shoe-clips" to make plain shoes fabulous.
I think having multiple pairs is a great idea....especially a flat pair for dancing :-)
-ish
Oh, SNAP, Ish! I love all those shoes!!!
Post a Comment