It's a little hard to tell on mine because I got a very light polish, but there are NO CHIPS. It's also way shinier than your average manicure. AND - there is no dry time after your manicure, so you can literally reach right into your purse for your keys or credit cards right after. I can't tell you how many times I've just finished paying for a mani and ruined it seconds later. Totally recommend this - I'm so excited about it!
Saturday, May 21, 2011
CND Shellac Manicure
So my friend Wendi and I have been curious about these "CND Shellac Manicures" ever since we read about Hillary's experience on her blog. When she posted her not-chipped day 13 mani photos I was convinced! So Wendi and I went and got ours done at a nice little place in Everett, Bliss Spa. For being right next to the Jiffy Lube, this spa was a total pleasant surprise! They were really great. Gave us a lot of information along with our manis. This technique is about $25 more expensive than your average manicure, but I would TOTALLY get it again. I'm particularly excited that I could get it done before, let's say, my wedding day (!) because then I won't be paranoid about chipping it that day. It would also be great for vacations. I swear, I should've ruined my manicure about 100x by now, but it's still perfect - this is Day 4:
It's a little hard to tell on mine because I got a very light polish, but there are NO CHIPS. It's also way shinier than your average manicure. AND - there is no dry time after your manicure, so you can literally reach right into your purse for your keys or credit cards right after. I can't tell you how many times I've just finished paying for a mani and ruined it seconds later. Totally recommend this - I'm so excited about it!
It's a little hard to tell on mine because I got a very light polish, but there are NO CHIPS. It's also way shinier than your average manicure. AND - there is no dry time after your manicure, so you can literally reach right into your purse for your keys or credit cards right after. I can't tell you how many times I've just finished paying for a mani and ruined it seconds later. Totally recommend this - I'm so excited about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks great! Did you do a Yelp review too?
~P
I am well over the two week mark and no chips! Mine were the 'hot chili' color and the only issue is the grow out. I have even moved a wood pile, pitched a tent, done a hundred dishes, hours of yard work and clearly shouldn't have any paint left at this point, but they look as great as Day 1! Thanks Brooke!
Post a Comment