I have been stalking this certain sectional for about a half year now and it finally went on sale enough that we made a move on it:

This one is less modern and a little more practical than the one featured on my wish list two years ago. I also think it goes with the style of our house better than something uber modern would.
And we also bought a new mattress. Why work on all this physical therapy if I'm still sleeping on a crappy mattress? Exactly.
So we're slowly rotating out the college furniture. I suggested we have a "red wine and fried chicken" farewell party for the ole purple couch. Spill some food on it for the last time. Grown-up high five!
7 comments:
I would love nothing more than to attend a red wine and fried chicken party at your home.
Might want to save that purple couch for your little sister who may need furniture in the future - love that basement! m
True, true. You're very close to needing a couch! Maybe we can find it a foster home :)
OMG! That's so exciting :) Dennis and I bought a couch this week too - woot woot! Yay for new furniture :) GAWD we're old!
Ha! The couch that Dennis and I got is totally twinsies with the couch you listed on the 2009 post :) It's being delivered on Wednesday, and not a day too soon! We haven't had a couch for almost three months now - ehk!
Dear Mansion Mogul: A recent blogpost of yours referred to a 2009 posting called, "Things I Want". What would be on your 2011 "Things I Want" list?
Word,
P-Dizzle
Oooh! I'm so excited for us and new couches! Great question, btw. New Ask MM coming soon!
Post a Comment