Just a few things saturating my brain right now:
- We got a dog...she is a big responsibility. That we love, but still, she came with about 20 things right away that needed to be taken care of.
- We set a wedding date. Do you know what that means? That means we have to start planning things. The venue hunt has me discouraged and overwhelmed. But we set a date - yay :)
- I started web classes. They're going great, but have made me realize just how much I need to catch up quickly and know how to design web sites. I think I'm going to take two classes this Summer and that will be a lot with freelance on top of it.
- I started walk/jogging with the dog each morning as part of GET IT TOGETHER 2011. I also started physical therapy for my back. Woohoo! Apparently Step #1 we need to buy a new mattress ($$$).
- Went from taking care of 800sq ft 1 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom house. Here is when you are rolling your eyes, I know. But it takes a lot longer to clean and there's a yard to take care of too. I little one, but still. Wish I could talk to 2009 Brooke and tell her about this realization.
So these are good happy people things to have on my mind, and I am grateful for them. My head is swimming lately though! I think I need a Saturday :) Perhaps, a Saturday spent lounging around one of these delightful spots, listening to music and painting my nails and flipping through chick magazines:


4 comments:
I heart that trailer. ALSO- I feel you on being overwhelmed with the house. Just the thought of my yard makes me want to run screaming.
Saturdays are *kinda* the jam. They're the perrrfect "reset" button ;)
~P
Dear Mansion Mogul:
Our fireplace is cute as pie, but it doesn't work! What are some fun DIY ideas to spruce up the non-functioning fireplace?
Thanks,
Master P
Fabulous question, Master P! Ask MM to come!
Post a Comment