Well, it was on sale at Trader Joe's. I made this
Swordfish in Saffron Sauce along with some sauteed spinach. Normally the inclusion of saffron in the ingredient list would be a dealbreaker, but I just happen to have some legit straight-out-of-Morocco-saffron (thanks, Annie!). Keene really liked this dinner but I was just so-so into it. I really liked the sauce but wasn't as in love with the swordfish. I think I prefer a more grilled fish. Still, a good recipe, if you have saffron, give it a try!

PS. TGIF, You Guys!
3 comments:
Well, at least it LOOKS pretty. TGIF, yo!
Dennis and I tried making swordfish one time and I too thought it ended up pretty so-so .. . . but your sauce looks really amazing so I bet that helped out!
I think it just needed a little bit more of a "char" - so I'd probably opt to grill it outdoors instead, and make the sauce alongside it on the stove :)
Post a Comment