Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Blog!

That's right You Guys it's another year under the ole blog belt! This is YEAR FIVE - holy crap right!?

Balloon Cupcakes (attach string to toothpick and insert in cupcake) {via PartyAccessories}

Top 5 Things I Love About My Blog:
1.) I can communicate with my friends and family, which was super duper important to me when we lived on The Other Coast.
2.) My blog becomes a visual story journal of all our best memories.
3.) It's always there for me when I need to talk/bitch/whine/celebrate.
4.) It's a place where I collect all my inspirations.
5.) It keeps me accountable.

My little blog would not mean what it does to me if it wasn't for Y'All. If no one is reading a blog in the woods...does it even exist?

Thanks You Guys for Readin'! ***DANCE PARTY***

And just for fun, a few of my favorite posts ever: All the Europe re-caps, but if I had to choose, faves are the visits to Casa Batlló and Casa Milà, Lounging in Cap Ferat, one of the best meals I've ever had in Venice, Oktoberfest, and seeing Neuschwanstein and Linderhof (omg Europe was so awesome, and omg it took me 2 MONTHS to post all those). Also this was a pretty awesome moment, and I still love this Ask MM video tour of mine and my sister's childhood bedroom (how weird is it to hear me call Keene my "boyfriend" now?).

7 comments:

Megan said...

Happy birthday mansionmogul!!!

Andrea said...

Happy Blogrthday! FIVE!!! You are a big kid now mansionmogul! Love you Brooke!

Carrie said...

I believe the traditional gift for a 5 year anniverary is something wood. Perhaps you should show your blog some love of all things wood?? Heh heh. Happy birthday, bloggie!

kate said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work. Your's is the only blog I've ever been able to keep up with consistently.

kate said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work. Your's is the only blog I've ever been able to keep up with consistently.

mansionmogul said...

Wow! Yay! Thanks You Guys! :)

Paula Skarr Photography said...

Haaaaaappy Birrrrrthday!!!!! Congrats! Cheers to many more :)