{dude, this movie was awesomely 80's}WHAT?! I know it was crazy out of the blue. A few fantastic people I've known for a long time thought of me at the right place, right time. I am: so. friggin'. grateful. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I'M TAKING YOU OUT FOR DRINKS!
I had given up the traditional job hunt over a year ago in favor of growing my freelance business and going to school. The job market is just very very very small right now, and although I have more experience and am more employable, there are a finite number of jobs in Seattle that would be a good fit. I left it up to the job Gods to wink at me if something was right. And it seems like this might be. It's what I'm good at: a print production and graphic design position all rolled into one. It all kindof just fell in to place, and I'm still in a bit of shock about all of that!
I'm still going to finish out my school quarter, and I'll be able to since I take evening classes. It's going to be A LOT for a while. Well, a lot compared to what I've been used to. But I'm ready!
Can I get a WHOO-YEAH?!
8 comments:
Congratulations! In this economy that is just a miracle. I hope you enjoy it and find it rewarding for years and years. All the best.
WHOO-YEAH!
W00t w00t, indeed!! Congrats to you in the awful economy!! So proud of you, Brooke!
YAYAYAY! So proud sister :)
Yay!! I think working with one really fun person in particular is going to be awesome-sauce!
Holler!!! Congrats, toots!
Thanks You Guys :) I can't wait!
So fantastic!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
-ish
Post a Comment