WHEW - what a week. So I talked about how I'm now working full time
and going to school now, right? This might be normal for some of those amazing-robot-types I've mentioned before, that seem to get everything done all the time and can handle a lot more than me. But for moi…nope. I likes my "balance". I like having time to watch trashy tv, and most of all, talk to You Guys on this blog. I am losing my mind a bit, and my keys, and my ipod (all in one week - I swear, I
never lose things!). So, what're you gonna do? Well I'm just gonna put my head down till December 15th when school is done.
We did manage to pull together some costumes for our friend's annual Halloween party on Saturday.

This was our "be Serious" face...we are terrible at it.
Keene was a "modern vampire", complete with sparkles. You can't see them in these pics but believe me, he was SPARKLY. Bonne Bell all over his face.

I did his hair. I thought it looked very Edwardian.


My costume was of course based on The Black Swan. That chick was crazy looking at the end of that movie! It was great.

I tried to imitate the make-up with black liquid eyeliner and some purple shadows.


I turned out pretty good. In darker light I think I actually looked pretty scary, it was fun :)
7 comments:
Your make up was awesome! I still can't get over how great it turned out :)
Dear Mansion Mogul:
What's your favorite part about Halloween Parties?
Love,
Crazy Turkey
Dear Mansion Mogul again:
What do you think about Kim Kardashian's nuptials ending?
'Til Death Do Us Part,
Paula
You guys look great!! I hope your school quarter goes quickly for you. :-)
You looked fabulous! I'm impressed with your balance right now... There is no way I could pull off taking classes on top of working!
I'm so glad to see your costume, Megan said it was rockin'. Good job on winning #1!
@Spanky11: Great Questions! Stay tuned!
@Carrie - thank you!
@Megan and Victoria - the tutu was a total Megan "innovation", thank gawd she was there to help me!
Post a Comment