Just stumbled upon this great "Wall of Doors" by none other than Dutch designer Piet Hein Eek (who also designed the log cabin in the previous post)."Eek adorned the lofty foyer walls entirely with old timber doors, bathroom doors, office doors, front doors and back doors to preserve the memory of the buildings that were torn down, to make way for a residential development. The result is a jaw-dropping foyer installation and a visual reminder of what once was." --->I love that!
{via Poppytalk}
Fun project by Suzy Lelièvre - "Dés-gravité" {via thisiscolossal}
3 comments:
I love the Wall of Doors! Such a beautiful idea to take these pieces from the past and make them into something unforgettable.
Looks like some of my dreams. C'mere! Open me! I promise there is nothing bad behind me. Only a car. Or a trip to Hawaii. Pay no attention to that zombie oozing out from beneath!
I'd have nightmares in a house like that. Did I ever tell you about the lady in the white gown that comes down from the attic at midnight and plays the piano? Ask my kids about her.
The wall of doors is the greatest thing evAR! Whatta great idea!
Post a Comment