Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Treats

Time to start thinking about Holiday Sweets!

A classic, which I love, because my mom made them through the years and they are the best ever - Nanaimo Bars! Recipe via KingArthurFlour:
Punch Bowl Trifle via Taste of Home:
Santa Hat Brownies - brilliant (via Sweet Tooth):
A pretty Chocolate Peppermint Roll (via BakersRoyale):
Elegant Christmas Tree Meringues:
I also heard a rumor that my favorite neighborhood bakery, Le RĂªve, is making Buche de Noel this year! I'm super tempted to get one...
Happy Baking!

4 comments:

Victoria Pann said...

Santa Hat Brownie Bites: too cute. Must make some. Off to find strawberries....

Anonymous said...

My great aunt is faaaaamous for her nanaimo bars - they're amazing!! And those santa hat cookies are adorrrrrable :)

~P

Victoria Pann said...

Made the Santa Hoat Brownie Bites, they were a hit!

mansionmogul said...

Megan texted me a picture of them - they turned out so great!!!