Friday, December 16, 2011

My Dream New Years Eve

Let's pretend for a moment that all this could really materialize, and we pulled off the best New Years Eve party that ever happened...this is what it would be for me:

The Perfect Party Dress...
Let's keep pretending that every single one of these dresses is less than $100 and fits and flatters beautifully. *clicks heels*







Oh and obvs there has to be a great coat for watching Space Needle Fireworks...
Aw, what the hell, let's make it a ridiculous fur coat...
Ok, if you insist, it can be pink...

A beautiful tablescape of confections and luscious champagnes will appear as if by magic, sparkling and chilled and presented perfectly...


Got to have a disco ball to go with all the great mix of modern and classic music...

I will find copious amounts of free time to lovingly craft these tinsel wreaths to decorate our house...{via creature of comfort}
And more free time to craft these custom DIY Glitter Champagne Glasses {via Something Turquoise}

And last but not least we'll have the budget to buy a whole case of fancy prosecco or cava for everyone! Ok Universe, I put it out there, I'll see all this on NYE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to party and ring in the new year!! Lemme know if you need a hand with setting up or getting those tinsel wreaths ready ;)

~P

mansionmogul said...

Thanks Babe I will!