Friday, December 09, 2011

Wedding Dress: hurry up!

Yeah...so, I think the rules say I'm supposed to have my dress by now. Don't worry You Guys, I'm on it! Here's another batch of pretty dress pictures I've collected:









7 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my heart is swooning. I love a good wedding dress post! I know you are going to find such a beautiful and perfectly "Brooke" dress. I can't wait to see it on your big day!

mansionmogul said...

Thanks Sistah! I hope I have good wedding dress shopping mojo (as I'm down to less than 5 months to go - yikes!)

Anonymous said...

Oh, the skirt on the 2nd to last one....! m

Victoria Pann said...

I loved Amanda's dress. Hope your wedding plans are going smoothly. Do you have a site yet?

mansionmogul said...

Amanda looked gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Are you thinking of going strapless?

Anonymous said...

Wow! those are gorgeous dresses! I can picture you in all of them; but I especially love #1,3,6,and 10 :-)
have fun dress shopping!
-Alicia