Monday, March 16, 2009

You Guys!!!

I need your help Y'allz. I've cooked up this new blog idea, and I need your thoughts on what to name it. It's going to feature similar topics to those on Mogulling, but it'll be collaborative (raise your hand if you want to be a team member!). Categories to include: Art, Food, Culture, Crafts, Home, Entertaining. Get ready because you're going to have to dedicate at least 2 minutes a day at work reading this thing. Ok now, don't navigate away from this page without voting for your favorite name!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just send posts to you at random? Or do I have to, you know, plan?

mansionmogul said...

Nope no planning necessary! Just keep your cameras with you and your eyes peeled for "post-worthy" musings and thoughts. Anything you do/create/experience - share it with me and I will post it!!! :)

Wendio said...

I can't promise that I will have anything blog worthy, but I am totally game for helping!