Friday, December 04, 2009

List & Comm: It's December!!!

Can you tell I'm feeling festive?

graham cracker mini gingerbread village via Epicute.

..............................................
*Favorite Holiday Things*
1. NOG
2. Garlands, red ribbons
3. Twinkle lights
4. Peppermint scnhapps with some cutesy-wootsey "ho cho"
(bonus points if you know what that's from)
5. It's a wonderful life, White Christmas, Holiday Inn
6. Christmas tree smell
7. Dressing up & getting away with wearing as many glittery things as possible
8. Chex mix, breakfast casserole Christmas morning
9. When dad puts wreaths on the cars
10. When Mysty plays in the snow and gets those funny "ice balls" all over her fur. Hilarious!

What are some of your favorites?

6 comments:

Keene said...

Damn, you know what would go great in this coffee? Nog. Seriously, that would be A-MAZ-ING. It's a heart attack/hypertension in a cup, of course, but what a tasty way to go...

Hmm, probably not the best idea to expose procrastination via never-happen comments on your lovely blog. Oh well, what's done is done.

Nog, people. NOG.

mansionmogul said...

Caught red-handed! You must really love Nog!

JBL4 said...

Nog makes everything better! I am pretty sure Mr. President has Nog as a part of the Afganistan plan. And maybe if the huskies and the beavs had some nog last night things would be better today.

mansionmogul said...

I'll drink to that. Cheers!

Megan said...

I'm totally with you on the wearing glittery things. It's ridiculous what I can get away with and be told that it looks good! I love love love doing Christmas/wintery things with my kids- we made sketches of snow monsters yesterday, and we'll be making "ice castles" pretty soon- sugar cubes and frosting!

mansionmogul said...

ICE CASTLES?!??! I need pics!!!