Those pine cones on the ribbon speak my language! I love it!! I totally forgot to drag you by the house that has the christmas tree with old school blue lights and red GLITTER feathers for a tree topper...it is F-A-B.
I really like the newspaper trees! Thanks for sharing.
Oooh... I feel some crafting coming on this weekend! Good thing there are a million pinecones around!
you have pine cones right now? Luh-key!
Totally - do you want me to send you some??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those pine cones on the ribbon speak my language! I love it!! I totally forgot to drag you by the house that has the christmas tree with old school blue lights and red GLITTER feathers for a tree topper...it is F-A-B.
I really like the newspaper trees! Thanks for sharing.
Oooh... I feel some crafting coming on this weekend! Good thing there are a million pinecones around!
you have pine cones right now? Luh-key!
Totally - do you want me to send you some??
Post a Comment