Friday, July 02, 2010

Wooo! Vegas 2010 Part II

You Guys: I am OBSESSED with these type chairs at The Mirage. They're part of the Beatles decor - and say "Revolution". I want some in my house!!!
I made Megan pose. She looks adorable!
Pink lighting? Typography as furniture? Yes, I will pose, thankyouverymuch.
You know you wanna gamble...you might WIN BIG!
After collecting ourselves, we headed over to The Paris for some champagne brunch. Why not get a bloody mary while waiting in line, eh? Annie and Megan were pros, and wanted to show the camera that they were drinking at 11:17. Still in their 20's...
Me making everyone pose.
...and pose again...
...and again...(hey, it was a really long line! We had to pass the time somehow...)
oh my gah, champagne brunch had me waddling along through Caesar's back to our hotel...and a little buzzed...so when we passed by the apple store I made a beeline and bought an ipod touch. Cuz I do what I want! And also because everyone else had one. I HAD to have one too.

Then Bethany the only local in the bunch sweetly had us over to her house for a pool party and to meet her new baby, Miles. It was a wild party! ;)
Miles is so cute! Here he is with Auntie Megan.
The fun did not stop after the party...Megan, Kim and I went out exploring after we got back to the strip. First a stop in the gift shop: and what do we have here? Tiny bottle of Patron? I am classy and bought it. Woo!
Off we went...I took this lovely pic at "TI" (aka Treasure Island). Oh, Vegas...
Photo op!
So out of focus but I decided I like it. Arty-fartyness...
From the ridiculous Venetian...
We went on a pilgrimage to find this restaurant, Bouchon (pronounced: "eh eh BouCHAUN!). Along the way I made the girls pose for more pics. You can tell I'm looking at my camera trying to get us all in the shot...
Faux architectural details
A masterpiece circa 1999!
The Venetian is so weird
'nother photo op!
Impressive lobby
eh BouCHAUN! We found it! It smelled like buttah...
We thought we'd try some gambling...but um, the three of us are TERRIBLE at gambling without Annie to help us. Whoops!
See? Look how terrible we are.
I had to pose again. I really should've been in a sorority.
I heart The Mirage! (in both its typefaces *NERDALERT*)

2 comments:

Megan said...

We're going to eat at Bouchon if it kills us...

mansionmogul said...

Even if it kills us...which it might, with all that buttah ;)