Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog Haitus & Europe Checklist

This time next week we'll be driving through Southern German countryside on our way to Neuschwanstein. I can't wait! And this girl won't have international bloggin' technology, so y'all are gonna have to take up watching General Hospital or (a-hem) working while I'm on a blog break. And then prepare yourselves for the epic post when we get back :) I'm gonna make sure you are sick of me again, promise!

My Europe Checklist:
1. Oktoberfest
2. See the Glockenspiel do it's thang
3. Eat donner kebab
4. BMW factory
5. Castles and mansions, oh my!
6. Gondola?
7. Opera
8. Pasta
9. Vino
10. Pastries
11. Sunrise in the South of France
12. More mansions
13. Some historical stuff
14. ART
15. Sangria and paella
15. Architecture

The end. I can't wait!!! What would be on your hypothetical Europe Checklist, y'all?

3 comments:

Carrie said...

OMG, TOTES JELLY RIGHT HEEERRRR! Can I just add things for you to do?
- Bread bread bread in France (oh, and butter, too)
- Museums
- Hang on for dear life (those Europeans drive CRAY-CRAY)
- Ditto on the castles & mansions
- Dip toes in the Atlantic, Euro-side
- Wave hi to the Statue of Liberty

I hope you guys have a fantastic time - be safe!

mansionmogul said...

Thanks Carrie! I think I can accommodate your wishes ;)

Megan said...

BTW, I'm dying here wihtout my mansionmogul.