Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ask MansionMogul Vol II

Yes, I am well aware that I have not shown you any pics of Barcelona yet. Soon! Until then, here is the next installment of "Ask MansionMogul." I thought I'd do a quick tribute to my current digs, since I'm moving this weekend! That's right, Keene and I actually get to have the same address again :) YAY! I was thinking about how when I was a kid I looooved my barbies and whenever I'd play it would be about an entire day of just setting up "Barbie's House". Usually it involved a giant box or coffee table, and those little plastic pizza stands that come in your pizza box? Yeah, those are BARBIE COFFEE TABLES. Don't even think of throwing them away! Anywhoos, the point is, that as a chick setting up house is a big deal. I feel like even though I was able to do so in DC, that this next house is the one I've really been pining for. *So excited* for the next chapter.


_________________________________
Have a question for Ask MM next week?
Leave it in the comments then!

7 comments:

Megan said...

I love you dude. Like, seriously.

Josiane said...

Ask MansionMogul Vol II

Dear MansionMogul,

My microwave, after running on life support for quite some time, has finally given up the ghost. Is a microwave something you can just throw in the dumpster or is it like a computer and something you have to take to the dump or dispose of in another way?

Also, after the holidays can you drive me to Target to buy a new microwave?

mansionmogul said...

Excellent question! Response next week!

Andrea said...

Dear MansionMogul,

What is your favorite holiday craft? And/or do you have any inexpensive holiday garland projects you could share?

mansionmogul said...

Excellent questions! Keep 'em coming!

Paula Skarr Photography said...

Dear Mansion Mogul~

How do you plan to use your awesome personal style to decorate your super awesome new pad? Is it really difficult for you to juggle so many great ideas?

Thank You,
Turd Furguson

Paula Skarr Photography said...

Dear Mansion Mogul~

I have an additional question for you: Which Christmas tradition is PLAYED OUT?

Thanks Again,
T. S. Furguson