I couldn't decide which pics to post, and which not to of our
Sagrada Família images, so you're getting all of them! Deal wit it. This place is amazing though - I'm so glad I saw it in person. Gaudi's masterpiece roman catholic gothic-style church, and it's still being built, as you can see from all the cranes in these pics. They were working on it the day we were there, which was pretty cool to see as well. Wikipedia says construction "passed the mid-way point in 2010", so it's only half complete! I wonder if it will be completed in our lifetimes...that would be sweet...Group trip to Barcelona, 2070!
...Right?

Heart Gaudi

Work in progress...

The other (older?) side...

I like how the cranes look like part of it...

That dude loved himself some finials...

It's me! See, I was really there.

Organic + Religious. Strange AND cool.

Newer side, I think...

Look at golden Jesus up there!

It was really cool. I HIGHLY recommend going to Barcelona, checking everything Gaudi out. AHMAZING.
1 comment:
Those pictures where you said that you died? That ceiling art TOTALLY looks like sea creatures to me. In a good way.
Post a Comment