I already posted pics of the happy morning of our engagement, and I just now offloaded a few others from my camera that day:
Us at The Inn at the Market - so fabulous! I'd always wanted to stay there and he'd remembered that and planned it all out so that we could. Such an awesome surprise!

It was a typical gloomy day in Seattle but it was super peaceful and I'd missed this city so much that I loved every minute of the view.

You can't tell from this pic but the Market was all decked out for the holidays :)

Oh, remember Christmas? This puppy is sitting out at the curb right now waiting to be made into wood chips. But didn't it look pretty back then?

Our. Neighbors. Are. The. Cutest. EVAR!

This is our "Oword" for "Awsomist Nabers in the World" - did you read that? In the WHOLE WORLD! This was made by our little neighbor, Sydney. It is the most creative thing we've ever been given! We LOVED it. They are so sweet. It's always been my dream to know all my neighbors and I'm just tickled we live next door to these ones.

They made us banana bread, with chocolate chips. You Guys: did you know that when there's chocolate chips in banana bread that it is like, 1,000x more tasty!?

No comments:
Post a Comment