Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Cheers! February Resolution.

Remember my Sober January Resolutions Part II? Well, cheers, everyone, I (we - the fiance joined me in sobriety too) made it! Haven't rushed right out to get myself any bevies yet but it's nice to know I made it and I'm feeling better and proud of myself :)


So after a little reflection on this whole "thing a month" resolution, I decided that I'd ADD something once month, and SUBTRACT something another month, switching back and forth until 2012. Sound like a plan? Okie dokie then February's Resolution ADD is...

GREENLAKE WALKS!

Woooooo! GET AMPED, PEOPLE!!! That's right, thanks to a little help from my friends, I'm vowing to walk around Greenlake at least twice a week all February. Not easy considering our weather sucks in Feb, but I figure I could use all the vitamin D I can get right now, even if it's filtered through clouds around Greenlake. I already have some partners in crime, but if any one else wants to join in, hollah at me!

5 comments:

Megan said...

If you ever do a weekend walk, I'm in! :)

Also, I like this one thing a month (I'm doing it too). It's much easier than a whole year!

mansionmogul said...

I'm glad you're doing it too! YAY! Let's chat this weekend about weekend walks :)

HBIC said...

Next time I'm in town let's do this thing. I'm always asking Jason to go on Greenlake walks and he never feels like it.

mansionmogul said...

Hell yeah! GL rules even on a gray day! :)

Carrie said...

What a great idea! You have all the good ideas, lady! :-)