Thursday, June 16, 2011

WANTS: Re-Fresh

How lucky am I that it's time to update my "I WANT" list? SO lucky.

1. The BBQ Doughnut.
Just Kidding. Not really. But look at this thing!



2. Adirondak Chairs

Perfect porch-lounging chair!

3. Cafe Lights
For our backyard. Which needs a little help before it looks like this.


4. Fire Pit

Again, for the backyard. SMORES!

5. New Crisp Linens

I'm ready for some new, matching linens! For the guest bed too. It has a sad twin size blanket on it right now.

6. New Plates. Well, at least more than 3, preferably.
Ok so Y'all know I've complained about being tired of our every day plates pattern, but it is getting really bad now. I broke 1 of the set of 4, so now we have 3 plates total. I mean, it's all good, and we're really looking forward to putting the new stuff on our wedding registry. But it's gonna be great to have more than 3 plates again some day soon! :)

7. Car Seat Cover
No joke, we actually need this. Pearl's fur and mud cannot be contained by the mere towel we have on the back seat right now!

8. TV Credenza

You Guys. The wee lil' side table our tv resides on now is just sad! It needs something more stately :)

9. Big Farm Clock

Although I don't have a cute pink kitchen like this one, I do feel like our kitchen has a bit of that "farmhouse" style, and it's missing a big rustic clock!

10. Still want a wind chime!

I'm the luckiest person to get to dream about all this "stuff". Some day we may have the complete set of STUFF, we may not. Either way, I'm loving getting to think about it! Anything in particular on y'allz "want" list?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That BBQ donut is a hoot!!! I want: rockin' barstools; futon; NEW CAR :)

Dear Mansion Mogul:
What's your give/take for the month of June? (Or did I miss it?)

Thanks,
Master P

Anonymous said...

Ack! I also want: A NEW PHONE!

~P

mansionmogul said...

Oooh, new phone. I still want a new phone too :) I hope you get a new car in your future!

Give/Take...well, I stopped doing it, because I wasn't into it anymore. Maybe I'll check in with that on a future blog post though!