Yeah here's an article that claims Kim and Kris made $18 million on their wedding. DANG!
Shorts w/tights and boots: I have to admit to wearing my black shiny shorts to a bachelorette party last Saturday night. But it was a bachelorette party, a time when that sort of thing seems alright. I also wore it with my Cher shirt because...I can't pass up any opportunity to wear it!
Example of how not to wear shorts + boots + tights:
I think that the shorts being cut-off jeans is just a step too far.Example of how shorts + boots + (sometimes)tights can work (imo):


And now I'm fresh outta questions again, so bring 'em on!!!
4 comments:
Dear Mansion Mogul:
Thanksgiving is just around the corner - what tips do you have to ensure a smooth running turkey day? What Thanksgiving day dish are you SO OVER? What Thanksgiving day dish is your all-time fave?
Thanks,
Paula
Great question, P. Stay tuned!
Dear MM:
'Tis the season for holiday parties! What tips do you have for a successful holiday party? And, may I borrow your punch bowl dispenser? ;)
Holly Jolly-ee Yours,
Paula
Dear M'n M:
I have a few cute coffee mugs that have been chipped by the dishwasher. It feels weird to just throw them away, and I already have a bunch of pen holders made out of other chipped mugs. What are your suggestions for reusing chipped coffee mugs?
Thanks,
Chippy McGee
Post a Comment