Tuesday, December 08, 2009
What do you do with leftover stuffing?
When I asked myself this, I had no idea! Because honestly we've never had any stuffing leftover...it's mine and Court's favorite. But this year after Thanksgiving we had an extra bag of it, so we made a second batch a few days later. What to do with all that? Our old friend, pork tenderloin, saved the day. After pounding out the tenderloin to make it a little thinner, I lined stuffing down the middle and tied it up with string. Then I made a sauce with blackberry jam, orange juice, coca cola and brown sugar. I poured it over top, and then sprinkled some additional brown sugar on after that. In the oven at 350 for an hour, and ta-da! It turned out really good especially considering we came up with this recipe on the fly...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
um...that looks amazing. And now at 10:20 in the morning all i can think about is pork....thanks.
You are very welcome.
I still can't get over the fact you had left over stuffing!!! That is like making too much gravy! A bit mind boggling.
Post a Comment