Happy Easter Weekend Y'all! Have anything fun planned? We're gonna bbq, because dayum the weather is going to be Niiiiice! How awesome. I still keep looking around in shock, kindof in disbelief that there is no snow on the ground. You guys: I think I have PTSD from this Winter. It was so brutal. So I am completely ready to throw down some brewskies and fire up the grill in celebration of it not being cold anymore! Yee-haw. On Sunday we're going out for Easter Brunch, as per ushe. I can't wait!
Guess what results are in? It's the
2010 Peeps Diorama Contest! DUH.
A few of my faves....
"Peepstern Market" (My 'hood!)
"Sevenpeepth St. High Heel Race" (
I wuz there this year. Snap!)
"PeepTube: Jill and Kevin's Wedding Entrance Dance"
"Goodnight Peep" (I read
this chick's blog, she's awesome)
And the winner:
"EEP" (I still have to see Up!)
2 comments:
Is it EASTER this Sunday? I totally lost track. Though I've been indulging in my drugstore's Easter candy for at least three weeks now. Have fun at brunch!
S
I raise a cadbury egg to you - cheers!
Post a Comment