Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Our Dog, a Weirdo

I'm back from Cali! Lots of pics to post as per ushe, but until I get to them I thought I'd share this little gem I found on my camera from a bit ago:
We took Pearl over to the future in-laws house and you know what? That little bugger went and found a giant mud puddle, walked right into it, and then decided to LAY DOWN in it. Like, for a long time. The other dogs were looking at her like, "Dude...no". But that's how Pearl rolls, never ever acting like a normal dog.

I thought she looked like a black and white cookie:
Thankfully we had a grooming appointment shortly after this incident!

3 comments:

HBIC said...

I can only hope that my future dog is as quirky as pearl.

Carrie said...

She is totally a black and white cookie - so cute! I <3 you, Pearl!

Anonymous said...

"Pearl!! Getcherass outta the PUDDLE!"

~P