Hello again from my computer cam! Here I go answering some more awesome questions from Paula. I thought I would post some accompanying photos to for these topics below. Enjoy my chat with Y'all, and remember: let me know your comments! I am now entirely fresh out of Ask MM questions, so ask away, Friends!
An example of completely perfect-looking possibly unrealistic picnics: Caprese Salad - oh yeah: The Evergreen State Fair: Hollah! An example of the perfectly easy-breezy beautiful wedding stuff that I'm lusting after - shoes, dress, veil, oh my!
Dear MM, I really need help in the cleaning department. I get so overwhelmed with trying to clean the whole house, that I just give up. I need a schedule of some sort to help me. Do you have anything that could help me sort out my housework in some sort of weekly thing?
Also: Best picnic- cheese, meat, bread, cucumber, fruit and (of course) wine. We ate that almost every night for two weeks last summer.
Love them!!! Don't stop vlogging!!! I get to see your beautiful face and act like I am drinking beer and chatting for hours with you!!
Now to rock some AskMM questions:
1) when are you shopping for a wedding dress? Or have you bought one? Do you have a sillouette in mind?
2) Do you think that men "nest" before the pop the big question? Women next before they have a baby...do men nest before they ask a girl to marry them?
3) Do you have any advice or steps for someone who wants to re-do their blog? Develop a custom header, customize the layout, siganture etc.? Are there any books that would help an newbie take this on?
4) What are some great ideas for a surprise birthday party? (well besides the surprise!)
5) I don't like people touching my feet, so I don't like pedicures very much. BUT I need cuter feet. What would be your favorite at home foot "spa" treatments?
Wow! Thanks Drew! I will definitely keep vlogging, even if it's just for you and Megan :) Great questions too - I have answers! Stay tuned for AskMM XI...
I love ask MM. I tend to save them up though for evenings when I'm having Courtney time!
Also here's a question: Do you have a favorite secret spot in Seattle? and..How have you gone about finding housing in Seattle? I'm finding it VERY tough.
7 comments:
Dear MM,
I really need help in the cleaning department. I get so overwhelmed with trying to clean the whole house, that I just give up. I need a schedule of some sort to help me. Do you have anything that could help me sort out my housework in some sort of weekly thing?
Also:
Best picnic- cheese, meat, bread, cucumber, fruit and (of course) wine. We ate that almost every night for two weeks last summer.
Oh, and I love AskMM. So great!
Thank you Megan! And great question - I've got a great answer for you - stay tuned for AskMM XI!
Love them!!! Don't stop vlogging!!! I get to see your beautiful face and act like I am drinking beer and chatting for hours with you!!
Now to rock some AskMM questions:
1) when are you shopping for a wedding dress? Or have you bought one? Do you have a sillouette in mind?
2) Do you think that men "nest" before the pop the big question? Women next before they have a baby...do men nest before they ask a girl to marry them?
3) Do you have any advice or steps for someone who wants to re-do their blog? Develop a custom header, customize the layout, siganture etc.? Are there any books that would help an newbie take this on?
4) What are some great ideas for a surprise birthday party? (well besides the surprise!)
5) I don't like people touching my feet, so I don't like pedicures very much. BUT I need cuter feet. What would be your favorite at home foot "spa" treatments?
Wow! Thanks Drew! I will definitely keep vlogging, even if it's just for you and Megan :) Great questions too - I have answers! Stay tuned for AskMM XI...
I love ask MM. I tend to save them up though for evenings when I'm having Courtney time!
Also here's a question: Do you have a favorite secret spot in Seattle? and..How have you gone about finding housing in Seattle? I'm finding it VERY tough.
Do you have a pie crust recipe? If so, will you have a how-to demonstration on askMM?
Fabulous questions Court! Stay tuned!
Post a Comment