Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Ask MansionMogul: Sleepy?

Why so sleepy MansionMogul? It's 9:00am already! I am wearing yesterday's/no makeup and am a hot sleepy mess here but I just felt like talking to myself You Guys so I thought what the hey, let's do an Ask MM. Got some more fabulous questions from my friend Paula - she's really making y'all look bad! So thanks again P for the great questions, everybody keep 'em coming!



The Cord Solutions I Mentioned:


The Tailgate Ideas We Talked About:
Plaid makes everything classic and Fall-like.

Great presentation and easy to transport! {via loveandbutter}

KEBABZ! Love the French Toast ones - fab idea for an early morning tailgate. These antipasto skewers are classy or could be paired with a bloody mary tailgate theme...

Easy non-messy jalapeno poppers {from aisletoaloha}

Unrealistically adorable tailgate spread {via everydayoccasions}

Additionally:
List of The Essential Tailgating Recipes
and 9 Tailgating Menus

7 comments:

Victoria Pann said...

I made Hans stop what he was doing and come over and look at your power cord ideas. We are going to steal them! We haven't moved a defunct printer because it was hiding some ugly cords, and now we are going to use that basket idea for the hanging off the back of the desk.

Also cool were those tailgate ideas, love the French Toast kabobs.

Muchas gracias!

mansionmogul said...

Horray! So Happy to help!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mansion Mogul!! The cord ideas are really fantastic :) And congrats on having to get your ring re-sized!! *high five*

~Paula~

mansionmogul said...

Thanks Paula!

Krystal said...

Brills idea for the cord craziness!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear MM:

I'm thinking about adding some boots to my fall wardrobe - are they still in style? Are they going out of style? If they're still in style, what are the styles that are in style? What are the "do's and don'ts" of incorporating boots into outfits?

Thanks,
Booty P

mansionmogul said...

Excellent question, Booty P! I have a great answer for you - stay tuned!